Android App Extra Credit Assignment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Make an Android app that does something useful, interesting, and/or fun. It must be original and of a sufficient complexity to be considered as an assignment in this course.
- All code, except that generated automatically by Android Studio, must be written entirely by you.
- The project must include javadoc comments for all classes, instance properties, and methods
- The package name must be edu.nyu.cs101.android.net_id, where net_id is your NYU net ID.
- The application must run on Android API version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
- Share your entire project code via a git repository (figure out how to do this yourself)
- Send the git repository address to the professor and all the graders.